Pop Up Puppet
For the latest version of instructions please download the pdf files
Materials: Sock or cloth, stick, wire/thread/elastic bands. Plastic bottle or cone made from paper or papier mache.
1) Place a stick up a cone (cut plastic bottle)
2) Make a hole in the stick to tie on the head.
3) Make a head of paper, cloth, grass, tie on well.
4) Place a sock (or sewn jacket or plastic bag) over.
5) Tie the sock at the neck, hands and waist.
6) Push the puppet up to its full height and cut off the extra stick, add a bead at the end.
7) Draw on eyes, ears, and add hair or hat.
The clothes can be cut cloth sewn to fit or use the Cloth puppet.